Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mt. Tabor

We did professional pictures before the wedding, up at Mt. Tabor. Our photographer has only sent me 3 pictures so far, but I'm really happy with them. I'm aching to get the rest of them :)
So we went up to Mt. Tabor with our families in tow and got lots of pictures.
These two are in the room at the Jupiter, from our photographer, just after I got dressed, before we left for Mt. Tabor


Most of the following are pictures that Becky, Peggy and Kim took.
My Mom looked amazing!

Me and my new nieces

Becky and her new best friend Riley. I think its funny that our photographer is trying to get out of the picture here.

Kim and Rick

All of the ladies up at Mt. Tabor

Me and Kailey, looking a little stiff

Our parents, looking so nice!

Rick and I and his parents

sisters

Riley and Rick

All the handsome men

The Enochs clan

After family pics we sent our families back to the hotel to wrap up last minute things and we did bridal party shots.
A nice one Becky took, I was tired up smiling so nice

This is the last one we have from our photographer. I love it! I can't believe my veil makes it look like we're under a heart!

hee hee, a water break!

back at the hotel we only had a few minutes before the wedding started. Becky, Riley and I hung out in the room waiting, and it was really cool because our window looked right down on the tent and we could watch everyone coming in which was really fun.
Riley and I, my little mini-me, waiting to head down

My BFF and me

Ok, I'm ready, lets go get hitched!!!

Next up...the actual wedding! I don't have that many pics of the actual ceremony, but I'll get them up soon!

No comments: