Friday, September 5, 2008

Getting Ready

The morning of the wedding Rick, Jeff and I hung out at the house and didn't do much. I arrived at the Jupiter at Noon (after scarfing some wedding day Taco Bell), to meet Brianne, Becky and my Mom to put together some bouquets for the tables.
Poor Brianne! She got her ribs cracked at the Radiohead concert and had to wear this awesome brace. She never lets me take pictures of her, and I'm convinced it was the pain meds that allowed this picture to be taken

Brianne and Becky dancing to some David Bowie

The beautiful dahlias

bouquets

Becky and I dancing to Chicago

Toe Touch!

Ellen and Portia

This was Becky's outline of me. I love the mits

I didn't get any pictures of us actually getting ready, but the photographer did. I can't wait til I get those pictures!
Jenny, who did our makeup, and my old friend Emily, who did our hair, did amazing jobs! We ladies looked awesome! Thanks ladies!
After makeup and hair, not yet dressed, with Riley

1 comment:

Rebecca B said...

LOL that you captioned us Ellen and Portia!!