Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wedding Rehearsal/BBQ

The best part of my wedding rehearsal was that Becky and I were an hour late! The lady that did our mani/pedis was very slow (and not very good I might add)! So with traffic etc, we were an hour late. The essential skeleton crew met at the Jupiter to rehearse quickly, and it went just fine.
Mom, Becky & Riley

Rick me and Riley

Rehearsing

Us with my Uncle Tim, who married us

The practice kiss

Pretend announcing us

Jeff & Becky headed back down the aisle

Love this one! Mike is doing what bored cartoon characters do!

Cheesy Riley and me


I don't know what is going on here, but I must be saying "just a little bit"

We had our "rehearsal dinner" at our house and just bbq'd

Kailey & Riley (our nieces) opening their presents from us, new jewelry to wear with their dresses

Some of the BBQ peeps
I love this one of our Grandmas! Aren't they cute?

Our last night engaged!

Becky and Peggy


Our BBQ was really fun! Thanks to our families and out of town friends for coming! I was impressed with how well our families mesh together and get along. The feeling at the bbq was just relaxed and nice, and I'm glad it was that way :)

After our families left just some of our out of town friends stayed for awhile and got to know each other which was fun. We stayed out til we started getting bit by mosquitoes then moved it inside.

I love this hilarious "family picture" of Rick, me and Rocco

Preston with a flower and ribbon from a gift, looking super excited

Showing off my new cake plate/dip set/punchbowl

Rocco playing in the peanuts

Ok, now I'm on to wedding day pictures!!




1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh Laren... it was so good to see you and you looked so good! You look beautiful as always. I'm so happy for you guys and I'm so glad that I got to be there to see you and meet your new hubby. Can't wait for all your wedding pictures!