Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My OCD tendencies

So if you know me, you know I have a few odd quirks. Such as, not liking people eating off my plate, budgeting my money in envelopes and my obsession with...chronology.
I wish I was one of those people who could just make a scrapbook and put pictures in all willy nilly, not caring if one picture was from January next to one from November. However I am not this way. When I scrapbook things have to go in perfect chronological order. All my old photos that I haven't yet scrapbooked are in perfect chronological order with dates, all waiting to be scrapbooked. I also have several years of old calendars and day planners saved so that when I scrapbook said old photos I can find the correct dates from the activities that I've photographed. SO, with all that said, I can't just come on here and post a bunch of wedding pictures. There are things that I haven't posted prior to the wedding. I can't just jump into photoshopping honeymoon pictures til I go back and photoshop a bunch of slightly older pictures first. So my apologies, because you'll just have to deal with my freakish ways and endure these other pictures before you can see wedding pictures.
First a few pictures of our kitties, for their Grandmas :)
A daily occurance: Rocco attacking Penny

Not a daily occurance: our kitties sleeping next to each other peacefully

Rocco laying like a freak

Rocco being Rocco: getting into everything, now climbing the clothes dryer
I didn't want to be stuck at home alone on the night of Rick's bachelor party so I had the ladies over to watch the Olympic opening ceremonies and served them up some amazing pesto macaroni and cheese that I made. I must say, I am a culinary genius.
Brianne agrees

So does Becky

What service!



The only picture taken at Rick's bachelor party, on the patio at North 45 in NW Portland.
L-R Darren, Gabe, Jeff B, Rick, Phil, Kody and Justin. Jeff must be the photographer.

During all that hot weather in August, Rick and I frequented Sauvie Island to cool off
Rick LOVES his American flag bandanna

A Lauren self portrait, my bandanna isn't as cool as Rick's.

The best "beach" within 15 mins of our house!


This is the first time I've ever had a flower garden, so I wanted to make sure and document it!
Our deck and flowers in bloom

My Mom convinced me to get a Hollyhock and I'm glad I did, it grew fast and had beautiful flowers!


My pretty orange dahlias

in bloom!

My pepper plant itself doesn't look so hot, but the peppers turned out decent enough

My zinnias grew tall and nice! Love this orange one

Ok that's all for this entry. I have Jack Johnson pix to go through then finally on to wedding pictures!
PS Rick and I were both back to work today and it wasn't easy :(

No comments: