Thursday, September 11, 2008

Friends

I would just like to start by saying Rick and I have the BEST friends. I think this is reaffirmed on a weekly basis for me. I consider my friends to be among my greatest blessings. It was so fun to have most of our closest friends with us on our big day to celebrate with us. I think everyone had a great time, and our day would have not been the same without all of our friends. We love you all, thanks for being there with us!
Rick's good friends Scotty and Aaron (aka 2A) and his new bride Dannae

Me & Shellee, who I've known since 1st grade!

Rick and I with the Dimes, who were so awesome to play our wedding. They were so much fun and since I consider them good friends as well as an awesome band, it was really great to have them there.

Dylan & Benny

Me, Misty & Alison (Misty spilled!)

Me & Faith (and wedding crashers in the background!)

Cute Tracy and I (who I am friends with thru Rick, but randomly went to Damascus!)

Misty & Rick

Amber, me, Misty and Alison

The gang cheers-ing for us, isn't that nice?

Old friends, Heather Arnell Ricker, me and Amy

A funny one of Jason and 2A and the chalkboard, not sure what they're pointing to?!

Rick with his old friends Janice & Jason Wojo (I won't disservice them by misspelling their last name)
Cute Becky and Amers
Lisa Lloyd (who came from Vegas!), Preston and Becky
Rick and Kody, doing the dance that I hate!
Rick and some of his employees/co-workers. My favorite is Jackson in the back, holding up the lime

Becky and Misty, what a cute couple :)

Me and Lindsey (came from SLC!) and Amers
becky, Lindsey and Amy
Rick with an old friend Jared and Jared's boyfriend

Rick's good buddies, Jon, Eric, Dave and Dan
Jess Tillman and me
Me with Kody (Rick's co-worker and friend) and his girlfriend Sarah

A funny one of Dylan & me
Me and my Heather (she's expecting!)
My best boy friend Preston (he's NOT expecting)
Me and Emily Hall
My dear friend Megan

Me with Jenn Arnell Stewart and her little Bentley. Aren't they cute?
With Papa and Mama Arnell
2 newlyweds-me and Jenica
Ang and I (another one who is expecting-her, not me)

Whew! Hope that was enough to entertain you. Don't be surprised, I still have MORE reception pictures to share!







5 comments:

Faith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faith said...

Wow..you guys are blessed with lots of friends! Were there really wedding crashers..how crazy! Looks like a great party

Jay and Heath said...

You know that the wedding crasher there is Shana right? I'm not sure who the other one is though. Jay

Lauren said...

LOL! That is Shana! I didn't even notice! I just saw jeans and thought, must be a wedding crasher! And yes, Faith, we had like 15 wedding crashers! the jerks even ate my cake and signed my guest book!!!

Faith said...

Oh, Lauren, I would be SO mad! I love the picture of you kicking one of them out! Good for you