Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Jack Johnson concert

The Wednesday before we got married, I got to go to the Jack Johnson concert. I had had tickets since before we picked our wedding date, so of course I wasn't going to NOT go! It was Columbia Meadows, which I had never been to (and is FAR away, even from St. Johns!). The parking situation after was horrible, and unless a REALLY good band comes through, I am going to avoid the place. It took Faith and I an hour from once we got IN the car to get out of the field!
The weather was horrible for the end of August! Luckily the rain held off most of the concert, but it was COLD! When the show was nearly over it started raining and it continued to come down the entire time Faith and I were searching, searching, searching for my car in that darn field. Ugh, anyway, we did have a good time and here are some pictures!
Melissa, Liz and Misty (I still can't believe I found you so easily Liz!)

Faith, me and Melissa, cuddling to stay warm

Misty Faith and me

Jack!!

Cute Misty and Bill. Bill wasn't so thrilled to be there!

my concert buddy and me

Liz, boogyin' down

There's that rain...

Fun times ladies!!!

No comments: