Monday, September 29, 2008

Rick's 31st Birthday!

It's been a LONG and busy weekend and now it's Monday and I have to go back to school today :( More importantly it's Rick's birthday today!

I promise I will do my best to get all my pictures from the reunion and other things up asap, but it'll depend on how busy I am with school!
To my husband: Last year on your birthday you told me you loved me. One year later we are happily married and I am so excited for what each year will bring us. You make me happier than I ever thought I could be and I love you with all of my heart. I appreciate your willingness to do whatever it takes to make me happy. You are such a hard worker and you make me laugh and smile every single day. Happy birthday Rick, I love you!

This is us last year just before Rick's birthday, on our way to the Justin Timberlake show.

1 comment:

Rebecca B said...

Oh this post made my heart happy :) I love you two!!