Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Last day and a half in Maui!

Finally! The last batch of pictures! I think I took over 400 pictures and weeded them out and I am left with 180. Whew! That was a project!
We just hung out on our beach on our last full day
Us in the water in front of our hotel

That evening we went on a sunset sailboat ride.
I LOVE sailboats so I am glad we did this, it was really nice.
The sails

Right after getting on the boat

How perfect is this?

I think this is my favorite picture of us on our honeymoon!

Another beautiful sunset!


Us at sunset


Megan and Preston said we HAD to get this dessert at Longhi's
It was called Carmel Knowledge and it was delicious, but it was $16! I think I liked the hula pie better.

The next day we went to the beach for a little bit before we had to leave, but we weren't there long before it started to rain :(
A pretty hibiscus at our hotel

A cute little gecko

Back at the airport, so sad to be leaving!

I just wanted to say thanks again for all of those who gave us honeyfund gifts, or money towards our honeymoon. We truly had a wonderful time in Maui and we loved every second of it! We wouldn't have been able to do as many fun things as we did if it wasn't for your generosity!
Well, now that that project is over I can start getting my other pictures up here!
School starts on Monday (sadly)! I can't believe it's here! It's been a really long and great summer, but that doesn't make it easier to go back! We have a busy weekend ahead of us! My 10 year high school reunion is Friday night, Saturday we are having Rick's birthday lunch down in Salem, Saturday night is Rick's birthday party & Becky's going away party! Rick's 31st birthday is next Monday, the day I start school.
Tonight I am going to buy my school books and then headed to a Dimes show at the Doug Fir, which will be fun.
Hope all is well with all of you!

1 comment:

Faith said...

Such great pictures! Thanks for sharing them all..looks like you guys had a wonderful time!

I am SOOOO glad to hear that Shawn is coming to the reunion, he is one of the people I was really hoping to see! Yay! See you tomorrow night!