Thursday, September 11, 2008

Family

A lot of our extended families came for our wedding, but didn't stay long for our reception so there aren't many pictures of them!
We had a great time with our families though, and we're glad they were able to let loose and have a good time after helping us through the stresses of planning a wedding. No one can ever know how much we appreciate our Mom's hard work and all the things that went on behind the scenes. We are lucky to be so supported!!
Gaining 2 nieces is certainly one of the perks of marrying Rick! I think the girls had a great time at the wedding, and Riley was a hit in her mini-me dress and during the last part of the night she wore my veil.
Isn't she cute?

Rick's cousin Rashell, me and Kim dancing
Rick, his cousin Eric and brother-in-law Mike
ah, cute :)
Rick and his parents
dancing with Riley

Kailey and Mike dancing
Dick and Peggy (I just realized there are no pictures of MY parents together!)
Hugging my madre
Mom giving me a treat during the late night impromptu money dance
Peggy, Rashell & Eric

Me and my cousin Jordan, who came all the way from Utah!
Riley's face is funny here
A very cute one of Riley and Rick
Me, Peggy & Rashell
Cute Rashell & Eric having fun

Gosh, and that's it for family! Like I said, not that many pictures!


No comments: