Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wedding ceremony

Since I haven't received the professional pictures back, and since I obviously wasn't taking pictures during my wedding, there aren't that many pictures of our ceremony, so here is what I do have.
We had a fairly small wedding, and it was nice and intimate, exactly the way we wanted it. My Uncle Tim married us and I think it was perfect!
My cousin Jordan walking my Grandma Layne down the aisle

Rick walking his Grandma Vesta down the aisle

Preston walking my Mom down the aisle

The lovely Maid of Honor in her defining moment :)

Just coming in with my Dad

Dad and me



Walking down the aisle with my dad

A side view

And the back view

Kim doing her reading

Our vows

The kiss! It's a sealed deal!

Poor Rick, wiping the red lipstick off his mouth!

Announcing Mr. and Mrs. Enochs!!!!

Well, that's all I have from the ceremony. I am warning you, I have a TON of pictures from the ceremony, so those may have to come in waves!

5 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...

Hello

Faith said...

SO fun Lauren. Thanks for sharing all these great photos! You were a beautiful bride. Congrats to you and Rick. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!

The Carey's said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress! You looked gorgeouse.

Anonymous said...

Can I just tell you how much fun I had at your wedding? You were absolutely breathtaking and flawless. Everything was totally perfect (minus the crashers that were really pissing you off) It was so awesome to see everyone and stay up late. (Atlas was out of town) I couldn't stop staring at you. I hope you liked my present!!!! I wanted it. Aren't I a rebel? ha ha! crazy right? keep those posts coming. They are so fun!

Lauren said...

Amy, you mean the lottery tickets? Sure, we won $3! Wahoo! Thanks for all the nice compliments, that is really nice of you to say, and I'm really glad you had a great time! Love you!